20 may 2014

KR STORE AT SPORTS WEAR INTERNATIONAL





Designer Krizia Robustella opened her store in El Gòtic in 2009. "After being selected as one of the ten emerging designers in Catalunya by the fashion initiative Projecte Bressol in 2007 and showing my first collection at Cibeles Fashion Week, I opened my shop", she says. She has been one of the featured designers during the last editions of 080 Barcelona Fashion runways show, wich has been a display for Barcelona-based designers to show their creations to the world. "You got a lot of media coverage thanks to the show, but ultimately I also do my own research work: I look for multibrand stores from abroad whose profiles match with my collections and contact them", she continues. The designer sells her collection in stores in cities such as Hong Kong, Dubai and Osaka, Japan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario